Tips for best performance of “blue screening” in VideoSkin.net program
- Turn off automatic camera adjustments for exposure, light and white balance for a better background detection. Use "fixed blue screen” setting in VideoSkin.Net.
Drivers for modern cameras and packaged software, like Logitech QuickCam, always try to adjust the picture by controlling the brightness, shadows and white balance settings. This could dramatically influence the ability of VideoSkin.Net to determine a background.
- Quit programs like QuickCam, turn off auto exposure and white balance
- Use “fixed blue screen” setting in VideoSkin.Net
- Reset background without your figure on the image (Program will give you 4 seconds to step out of the camera view).
Note: If the skin you are using doesn’t have a movie or an image for a background, there is no need to do all the above.
- Avoid moving objects
- Best results will occur if your figure is in contrast to the background (i.e.: light color shirt against a dark wall).
Parental Skype recorder:
- Automatically records calls
- Saves to compact mp3 files
- Supports all windows versions
- Free trial
Skype monitoring tool for parents and employers Parental Skype recorder